- The 4 brothers
- Roland in Book about Rommel
- DLI Details concerning Roland
- Roland biography by Malcolm McGregor
- R B B Memorabilia in Art Gallery
- Roland's lost "Dog Tag"
- John Buchan writes about Roland
- St George's Day & Zeebrugge Raid
- G N B: Navy Boxing Champion
- George Tribute Letters
- The Bradford Roots
Diagram of the Somme Area of Northern France with Relative Dispositions of the Various Armies
This map covers about 20% of the allied front line which stretched from the English Channel in the north to the Swiss frontier in the south. The French defended the other 80% ... a distance of over 500 miles.
With thanks to the Western Front Association.